How can I order Human Trafficking Awareness resources?
- Look Beneath the Surface materials such as posters, brochures, stickers and much more in many languages from Health and Human Services go to: www.acf.hhs.gov/trafficking/about/form.htm
- OATH brochure available to print for individual and group use.
How do I request a speaker?
Email oregonOATH@gmail.com the following information:
- How many people will be attending the event?
- What is the name of your organization?
- What is the purpose of the event?
- What are the times and date you would like for the event?
- Include your contact information
- Include the location of the event and the contact for the event.
If you suspect you have a case of human trafficking, follow your agency protocol or speak to your supervisor regarding mandated reporting. If it is an emergency, please call 911. If it is not an emergency then please call 1- 888.3737.888 and you will be assisted by a dispatcher, 24 hours a day, in any language needed. You will be given technical assistance, and referred to resources in your area.
What is the difference between trafficking and smuggling?
FACT SHEET: Distinctions between Human Smuggling and Human Trafficking
Sign up for the OATH events newsletter to learn more about human trafficking and ways to take action in Oregon and SW Washington. For more information, email oregonOATH@gmail.com.